Saturday, August 10, 2013

A True Story

A True Story

When my life was quickly falling out of my hands and reality wasn't within reach, I felt helpless. I needed to find a way out somehow, someone or something to give me a meaningful life and to reach my potential.
I’m James M. Tiongson, a registered nurse for almost 5 years in one of the best private hospitals here in Caraga Region, a senior nurse actually. I’m married and a father of a 4 years old boy. I dream big for my family but unfortunately as a nurse with a minimum rate, my salary couldn’t even meet our daily needs. My wife and I are having hard times in budgeting, especially last April when we sent our son to a quality school. That cost us a lot and it tightened our budget even more. I always pray to God to help us and give me an opportunity to make that dream into reality. My priority investment is eternity then my family, especially to my one and only son Hepty Dirk, whom we love so much. My prayer was answered by God for more than a year coz I believe God’s time is always a perfect time. I talked to my loving and beautiful wife and considered all aspects, regarding my career as a nurse and to become a PEP Dealer.
God knows our hearts and its desire, and we believe in putting Him first in everything we do and seeking His righteousness. He promises us that all things shall be added unto us. Pep was introduced during my leadership training last April of this year (2013).PEP amazed me and its potential earnings as discussed by the owners. Right away we did the planning and strategizing on how to do the business effectively and fast. We undergone a lot of trials, circumstances and all kinds of problem when we started the business (just likewhat other business man experienced). Two weeks after, God provided us a beautiful office with the help of Dr. Kit and Dimar
Yumang through our beloved pastor Jobert Tolentino. It goes very well and it’s growing rapidly and we were able to register more than 300 PEP dealers in just a month.
We’ve been through a lot of MLM (multi level marketing) such as Natasha, Avon, Nourskin, Aim global and many more, expecting to earn and help us financially, but we only got our ROI (return of investment).Experience alone is not the best teacher but the evaluated experience is the best teacher. I learned a lot from these companies and I gave credit to them.
Three weeks after, I submitted my resignation letter and commited myself to PEP because I can do the business anytime and anywhere. This kind of business gives me freedom especially with regards to time. No need to carry heavy products and use lot of time explaining the products and its benefits. I only need my cellphone to discuss my product. How convenient, isn’t it?. The compensation plan is so simple and easy and the company earning is safe thus securing its stability. After a month our earning is beyond our expectations and its growing bigger each week. We see it everywhere we go. Networking or MLM is everywhere, but none ever have as simple, very affordable and the products is very dispensable like PEP. The target market is worldwide and we can do this as part time, full time even no time. Life is so short mga ka PEP’s, we don’t settle for anything less but the best!
What really makes me happy and proud about the major decision I made in my life, is the fact that I now have more time with my family. I can spend more quality moments with my son and that is the most important thing about being your own boss and managing your own business. And because my wife, Beverly, is also a text addict, she can also relate to my eloading business. The best part is, we both make a career out of PEP. She has her own group in her school. Yes, any student like her can make a living out of PEP!
People nowadays are very reluctant to try things out because of the rumors they heard and their past experiences in this kind of business. I urge all of you to allow Eloadxpress (PEP) to change it and allow us to make your dreams become a reality . Just open your mind and I’m sure your pocket will be open also because it will be filled with cash, by helping other people. That is what MLM is all about, earning while helping people get what they want in life.
“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.”
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”
I can’t imagine how big I will be earning after a year on my PEP business. Php299.

James M. Tiongson RNButuan City
0946 3095279

No comments:

Post a Comment